Dr. Barakat is known for achieving dramatic improvement in pain without having to resort to major surgery. His patients acknowledge him to be a compassionate, caring physician with an excellent bed-side manner. He has been practicing medicine since receiving his M.D. from Aleppo University School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Barakat is currently the Chief of Anesthesia at Landmark Medical Center.
Dr. Barakat's Certifications Include:
- Diplomate in Anesthesiology Board Certified
- Pain Management ABA Board Certified
- Critical Care ABA Board Certified
- Certified in Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty
- Certified in Percutaneous Discectomy
- Certified in Spinal Cord Stimulation Implantation
You may also view his detailed CV by clicking here.